[rancid] Rancid notification with SSMTP

Hugo Deprez hugo.deprez at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 19:01:11 UTC 2011

Hello,

thank you for your answer Brian.

The solution I found is to create an alias using virtual_alias_maps (I
define my alias from my LDAP server).
It works great and it didn't take much time !

John, postfix is simple there is no issue with that. SSMTP is just doing
what I am expecting from him (sending mail), so that's perfect.

Regards,

Hugo