[rancid] Rancid Looking glass slow

Hugo Deprez hugo.deprez at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 15:57:04 UTC 2011

Hello,

Thank you for the answer.

Well it seems that the command is very slow on the equipments : arround 12
hopes for 2-3 minutes. I try on several equipments.
I don't know if this is 'normal' time for a traceroute command ?

I looked on the internet for some other looking glass, answer was much more
quicker.
I use /etc/hosts to resolv hostname and I didn't find any packet loss
between my server and the equipments.

any idea ?

Thanks

Hugo