[rancid] error running rancid Cisco WLC

Raymond, David David.Raymond at ca.ebarrette.com
Tue May 31 20:56:35 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I read this post to try fixing my issue.
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rancid/users/5435?do=post_view_thr
eaded#5435

I have the same as Martin, I get this error :

rancid at svr-mon01:~/Backup/configs$ /usr/lib/rancid/bin/ciscowlc5 -d wlc

executing wlogin -t 90 -c"show udi;show sysinfo;show run-config
commands" wlc

sh: wlogin: not found

wlc: missed cmd(s): show sysinfo,show udi,show run-config commands

wlc: missed cmd(s): show sysinfo,show udi,show run-config commands

wlc: End of run not found

wlc: End of run not found

!

I have add in /usr/lib/rancid/bin 3 scripts (ciscowlc5, ciscowlc,wlogin)

I'm ok to run wlogin and log in.

In router.db, I have add my wlc as : wlc:ciscowlc:up

If someone can help, I will appreciate.

Regards,

David Raymond