[rancid] missed cmd(s): write term

Hugo Deprez hugo.deprez at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 17:29:25 UTC 2011

Hello,

Yes I get the "show clock" and "exit" command when running the
/usr/lib/rancid/clogin -c "show clock" sw

I did run the debug command, but as everything is fine I don't know
what I am looking for.

Maybe the rancid-run command is trying to use an unknown command on my
equipment ?

Is that possible ?

Hugo