[rancid] Rancid and Postfix

michael schnatterer michael6at at yahoo.de
Wed Nov 16 07:11:11 UTC 2011

Hy,
Ok in the logs i didn't see anything if i start rancid.
But if i start sending E-Mail manually there is some log entrys.
The thing that i dont understand is, how communicate Rancid with Postfix? i have never configured something like this.

I hope somebody could help me i rotate in that topic since 1 Week :(

Thank you realy much

Best Regards