[rancid] Rancid and Postfix

Marito ... me_gogorza at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 18:06:17 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I tried several times to change the aliases file, but it then seems not to update the "little db" that postfix uses (it continued sending the email to the previous configured account).
So I gave up trying to make it work, and ended changing the script that make the thing (control_rancid).

I searched for :

# the receipient(s) of diffs
mailrcpt=${mailrcpt:-"@MAILPLUS@${GROUP}${MAILDOMAIN}"}; export mailrcpt
adminmailrcpt=${mailrcpt:-"@ADMINMAILPLUS@${GROUP}${MAILDOMAIN}"};