[rancid] Linksys switches

Miles Lott mlott at gie.com
Thu Sep 8 21:48:36 UTC 2011

I wanted to respond to the following thread about fetching configs from
Linksys switches.
http://www.shrubbery.net/pipermail/rancid-discuss/2010-March/004750.html

I have a hacked-up version of hlogin and hrancid called llogin and
lrancid.  I should be close to finishing these up by tomorrow so I can
contribute if there is still a need.

Miles Lott - mlott at gie.com
Gulf Interstate Engineering
ofc +1 713 375-4489
cel +1 713 899-4329

Privileged, Proprietary and/or Confidential Information may be contained in
this electronic message.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents, but should
kindly return to the sender immediately and delete your copy from your system.
Gulf Interstate Engineering Company does not accept responsibility for
changes made to this electronic message or its attachments.