[rancid] fnrancid -- to ignore Fortigate certificate

Drikus Brits Drikus.Brits at vodacom.co.za
Mon Sep 19 17:27:05 UTC 2011

HI all,

Any idea how I can get fnrancid to ignore the whole certificate section from the full configuration it pulls. Every hour I get stuck with the certificate being removed , and re-added due to changed characters.

I was hoping to use something similar to below, but not sure how to get it to ignore only a certain section.

        next if (/^conf_file_ver=/);

any ideas ?

Thanks

Drikus.
This e-mail is classified C2 - Vodacom Restricted - Information to be used inside Vodacom but it may be shared with authorised partners.

“This e-mail is sent on the Terms and Conditions that can be accessed by Clicking on this link www.vodacom.co.za/vodacom/terms+and+conditions "