[rancid] F5 & tmsh - was Re: issue with bigip rancid diff

Adam Korab adam.korab at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 16:42:10 UTC 2012

I'll see what I can do regarding mapping the bigpipe commands  in cmdtable
over to their tosh equivalents.

Here's the deal - tmos (the underlying OS for all BIG-IP modules like LTM,
GTM, APM etc) used bigpipe (b) through version 9 and it coexists with tmsh
in v10.  In v11.0 and up, it's tmsh exclusively.

--Adam
--
Adam Korab