[rancid] RANCID release announcements - is rancid-announce dead?

heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Fri Feb 10 17:08:12 UTC 2012

Wed, Feb 08, 2012 at 12:41:40PM +1100, Dale Shaw:
> Hi,
>
> I've just become aware that RANCID 2.3.8 is out.
>
> Is the rancid-announce list dead? The last announcement I saw there
> was for RANCID 2.3.4.

i must have forgotten to post 2.3.6 there.

i wasnt sure if i'd announce 2.3.8 or let it go under the radar until
2.3.9 or 3.0, since folks are less likely to update twice.  i'm hoping
to integrate more of the folks have sent and some new stuff for 3.0,
and there are already 2 patches there for 2.3.8.