[rancid] SSH public-keys

Michael Maymann michael at maymann.org
Tue Jan 10 18:56:12 UTC 2012

Hi Heasley,

Thanks for your kind replies... thought it would be possible somehow...:-) !
I would love to help fix the hlogin procurve "hang" problem... can you
define a command that I run and send you some debug output (perhaps
off-list), that can help solve this...?
Can you give an example of .cloginrc identity knob config and perhaps
hlogin command... at home at the moment, would like to test first thing in
the morning if possible...:-)

Thanks in advance :-) !
~maymann