[rancid] get running-config to other network

vincent vincent at autistici.org
Thu Jan 19 23:15:40 UTC 2012

Il 19/01/2012 23:50, Tyler J. Wagner ha scritto:

> Your question has nothing to do with RANCID.
>
>>From the RANCID server, if you can telnet to the router by IP address or
> hostname, then RANCID can support it. If not, you have a routing problem.
> Fix that first.

I don't have a routing problem.
I have the following scenario:
  - I have two separate networks: A=10.10.10.0/24 and B=20.20.20.0/24
  - The hosts on network "A" do not need to communicate with hosts on
network "B"
  - I can access (on telnet) the router that separates the two networks
(A and B)
  - I can not install rancid in both networks

If the network "A" (10.10.10.0/24) I can log into the router that
divides the network, can allow rancid (with script or other method) to
perform a second authentication of network devices to the network "B"
(if: 20.20.20.1)?

--
vincent