[rancid] 6500 Doubts

Danilo Gouveia pxb368 at motorola.com
Tue Jul 31 18:05:01 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have RANCID installed and running on a mix of Cisco IOS, CatOS (6500 and
5500) and Foundry switches. The backup of these devices is running to all
expect one which is a Cisco CatOS 6500. The config into the routed.db is
hostname:cat5:up and I can ping the switch with the hostname. I can also
use clogin hostname and I'll be prompted to the (enable) console, however
when I do rancid-run into the log files I have this message:

Trying to get all of the configs.
hostname: missed cmd(s): write term all,show port ifindex,show module,dir
sup-microcode:,dir sup-bootflash:,dir bootflash:,dir slot0:,show
version,show flash,show running-config,write term,show boot,dir slot1:,show
inventory raw

I do have other 6500 in the network which rancid works perfectly only this
one is not working.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance,

--