[rancid] Cisco WLC error in log

Dean Searle DSearle at geminigroup.net
Thu Jun 14 17:36:48 UTC 2012

I figured out my problem.

When I tried to run
----
rancid at akuma:~$ bin/wlogin -f .clogin 172.x.x.x
": no such file or directory
----

Couldn't figure out what file it wasn't able to find. After combing through the file wlogin I went to save it and noticed this:
----
File Name to Write [DOS Format]: bin/wlogin
----
I tried the same thing with clogin and it did not mention anything about [DOS Format]. So I renamed wlogin to wlogin.old and created a new file, copied the code into the file and tested it out.

It now works. Something must have happened when I scp'd the file to my ubuntu server.

-Cheers

Dean Searle