[rancid] Rancid - SSH and AD auth

Marito ... me_gogorza at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 16:08:06 UTC 2012

Hi Andy,

We have several devices, and most of them are authenticating using TACACS (with AD integration).
As you said in your post, you have to put the user/pass of the account created in AD.
You have to take into account (in case of using TACACS) the privilege given to the user, as it could be needed to enable, and also configured at .cloginrc.

Regards.
Mario