[rancid] Fwd: Re: HP VC Flex-10 and rancid

"Ingo Schüßler" cico5 at gmx.de
Wed Mar 21 16:01:14 UTC 2012

Hi,

see the question below. May someone can help me!?

BR

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 14:41:49 +0000
Von: heasley <heas at shrubbery.net>
An: "\\"Ingo Sch??ler\\"" <cico5 at gmx.de>
CC: rancid at shrubbery.net
Betreff: Re: HP VC Flex-10 and rancid

Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 11:12:24AM +0100, "Ingo Sch??ler":
> Hi *,
>
> does anyone of you know how to backup the HP virtual connect switches with rancid.

I do not know anything about these.  you can try the hp device type, or find
out if they are an OEM of some other device supported by the existing scripts.
else, you should ask on rancid-discuss@