[rancid] Release Authorised RANCID Email Issue

Gilmour, Scott sgilmour at enterasys.com
Thu Apr 4 17:26:15 UTC 2013

Hi,
I tried that and still having issues.  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.  Still debugging.

sqauser at FreeRadius:~$ su - rancid

Password:

$ /usr/local/rancid/bin/rancid-run

you have mail

$

 /usr/local/rancid/var/logs

 starting: Thu Apr 4 13:04:27 EDT 2013

 comm: routers.up: Permission denied

comm: /usr/local/rancid/var/networking/routers.up: Permission denied

Trying to get all of the configs.

192.168.150.1: missed cmd(s): system show hardware,system show
version,system show active-config,system show uptime

192.168.150.1: End of run not found

192.168.200.1: missed cmd(s): system show hardware,system show
version,system show active-config,system show uptime

192.168.200.1: End of run not found

192.168.200.4: missed cmd(s): system show hardware,system show
version,system show active-config,system show uptime

192.168.200.4: End of run not found

!

!

 crontab-e

# Rancid user's crontab file

#

# Run config differ logs

*/5 * * * * /usr/local/rancid/bin/rancid-run

# Clean out configs differ logs

50 23 * * * /usr/bin/find /usr/local/rancid/var/logs -type f -mtime +2
-exec rm$

--

Scott Gilmour | SQA Engineer

Enterasys Networks | A Siemens Enterprise Communications Company

Office: (603) 952-5924

Email: sgilmour at enterasys.com