[rancid] HP procurve Menu logon

Marc Boisis-Delavaud marc.boisis at univ-lr.fr
Tue Feb 19 07:12:37 UTC 2013

It look like this :

sw28cri                                                    19-Feb-2013   8:11:21
===========================- TELNET - MANAGER MODE -============================
                                   Main Menu

   1. Status and Counters...
   2. Switch Configuration...
   3. Console Passwords...
   4. Event Log
   5. Command Line (CLI)
   6. Reboot Switch
   7. Download OS
   8. Run Setup
   9. Stacking...
   0. Logout

Provides the menu to display configuration, status, and counters.
To select menu item, press item number, or highlight item and press <Enter>.

Le 19 févr. 2013 à 06:11, heasley <heas at shrubbery.net> a écrit :

> Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 02:11:29PM +0100, Marc Boisis-Delavaud:
>> Hello,
>> For different reason I 've to use "Menu" logon on my HP procure switch. With my test hlogin only works with "CLI" logon. Is there any fix or patch to make "Menu" logon working with rancid ?
>
> what does "menu logon" look like?

Marc Boisis-Delavaud
Direction du Système d'Information
Université de La Rochelle