[rancid] Cisco clock warnings

Willie Bollinger willie at qis.net
Tue Mar 19 12:43:14 UTC 2013

We recently installed some adsl cards in some cisco routers that we use
for out of band management. Ever since we did this we get the following
errors from rancid every time it runs.

   !
   !Interface: FastEthernet0/0, AMD Am79c971
   !	DTE Unknown (13) TX and RX clocks detected.
- !	DTE Unknown (13) TX clock detected.
+ !	DTE Unknown (13) TX and RX clocks detected.
   !
   !Slot 0: fru C2620
   !Slot 0: type C2620 1FE Mainboard, 4 ports
   !Slot 0: hvers 6.0 rev B0

Is there a way to make rancid ignore these errors or has anybody come
across a similar problem?