[rancid] Rancid GUI

Harshal Patil hpatil at securview.com
Thu Mar 28 06:05:27 UTC 2013

Hi,

  I have installed Rancid software linux base software which takes backup of devices automatically on one my Server but i need to access these devices configuration by GUI. Someone suggested that it would be possible through FreeBSD .
     So i need your help regarding this situation that where i can get full information that how to install FreeBSD on Rancid.
 I am looking forward your response soon

Regards
Harshal

Confidentiality: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not an intended named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.