[rancid] backup problems with new element type

Tim Eberhard xmin0s at gmail.com
Wed May 1 20:11:50 UTC 2013

I think I figured it out. The user account had a .cloginrc file in the home
directory. I also found a .cloginrc file within the rancid directory. Looks
like it was using the .clogin file in the rancid directory. I hadn't known
about that and I had been making my changes to the .clogin in the home
directory of the user.

Interesting behavior I didn't see documented anywhere.

Thanks for your help!
-Tim