[rancid] Rancid on CentOS 6.3

MP Netsai mpn at icabs.co.zw
Thu May 16 10:47:04 UTC 2013

have you tried with:
rancid-user~$ clogin host
also check the logs.
From: Andrew S. Meyer
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 5:52 AM
Cc: rancid-discuss at shrubbery.net
Subject: Re: [rancid] Rancid on CentOS 6.3

So I’ve gotten Rancid installed and somewhat working.  I was able to follow Brian Gill’s website - http://www.thebriangill.info/2012/12/configuring-rancid-to-backup-your.html .  It is emailing me when it can’t contact the ASA or access point but that’s all its doing..  I’m not sure why it can’t access it, but I’ve tested it through telnet and ssh and it works fine when I do it manually.  Rancid won’t login.   Any ideas?

Thank you,

Andrew