[rancid] Fortigate problem

Skoog, Robert Robert.Skoog at safelite.com
Mon May 20 15:41:13 UTC 2013

Actually you put up a patch to the mailing list previously which resolves this issue:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rancid/users/6488

I can't seem to find the post on the shrubbery archives though.  I know the patch resolved my issues when using SSH to connect to fortinets.  I also put up a patch a while ago dealing with devices with and without vdoms.  Devices without vdoms seem not to like having configuration commands sent after the config global command is sent.

http://www.shrubbery.net/pipermail/rancid-discuss/2013-March/006715.html