[rancid] Parallel Execution of Rancid

Kyle Gordon kyle at lodge.glasgownet.com
Sat Nov 30 20:24:47 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I work beside Callum... yes, it's a dupe. It looks like the initial
posting forum, Google Groups, took about 5 hours to dispatch it to the
list. Within that time we surmised that Google Groups didn't send to
the list at all and kept it contained within their interface, so it
was reposted via mailman.

Lesson learned, and original reply received!

Cheers

Kyle