[rancid] RANCID and F5 BigIP LTM v11.4

Chris Moody chris at node-nine.com
Wed Oct 23 19:26:24 UTC 2013

I've got this working against some 11.3 nodes.

I'm currently still making some small adjustments to some of the regex
in the ShowHardware subroutine though to clean out all the stupid
temperature/fan-speed numbers that show up in the output and trigger a
diff....but it is backing up devices.

I also had to comment out the 'ShowRouteStatic' and 'ShowSsl*'
subroutines since these were causing backups to fail.  I haven't had
time yet to debug why they wouldn't complete successfully.

-Chris