[rancid] Timeout Issue with RANCID Against Junos - Update!

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Mon Jan 20 18:13:16 UTC 2014

Hi folks.

For the archives, after spending the night running tests,
this turned out to be an IPv6 MTU issue on one of the
transit nodes.

Fixed and everything is looking good again (still trying to
figure out why the issue was hidden for so long, given the
transit node had the wrong MTU for a while now).

Cheers,

Mark.