[rancid] Ubiquiti

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at blackhelicopters.org
Thu Jan 30 00:29:57 UTC 2014

I would also be VERY interested in an Ubiquiti backup script!

Sorry I missed the original message.

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 04:04:16PM -0800, Roy wrote:
>    On 1/29/2014 2:03 PM, Eric Johnson wrote:
>
>    Hi, did you have any luck with this add-on?  I would be very interested
>    testing it out, and might be able to help with any development needed.
>    Thanks!
>    On Sunday, November 27, 2011 2:17:48 PM UTC-6, Roy wrote:
>
>      I have been experimenting with an add-on for Ubiquiti radios.
>      Anyone
>      interested in trying it out and giving me any comments?
>
>      Roy
>
>    Yes.  It has been working for a number of us.
>
> References
>
>    1. javascript:/
>    2. http://www.shrubbery.net/mailman/listinfo.cgi/rancid-discuss

Michael W. Lucas  -  mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com, Twitter @mwlauthor
http://www.MichaelWLucas.com/, http://blather.MichaelWLucas.com/
Absolute OpenBSD 2/e - http://www.nostarch.com/openbsd2e
coupon code "ILUVMICHAEL" gets you 30% off & helps me.