[rancid] Flogin hanging after login

Landon Orr landono at qualtrics.com
Mon Jul 28 23:04:24 UTC 2014

Currently I'm trying to get rancid working for a Brocade ICX6610 switch.
However, whenever I run flogin with any command, it successfully connects,
hangs and then times out. In my router.db file I have brocadeip:foundry:up.
If I run flogin -c "show version" brocadeip, it connects successfully and
then just hangs. However, if I run it with clogin, it actually runs the
command successfully. I've run flogin with the -d flag, however I don't see
any log entries about trying to send the actual commands. Any idea what I
could be doing wrong here?

--
Landon Orr
Qualtrics