[rancid] cisco-xr ASR9K and numbered ACL's

Peter Jackson peterjackson1610 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 20:52:40 UTC 2014

I looked over the script last night and I think the tail end of the lines are being dropped because the regex needs to be tweaked.  \w in Perl regex doesn't match a period, does it?  If not, then the regex matches only up to the first period in the IP address and that is why the rest of the line is dropped.

I will look again when I get a chance.