[rancid] cisco-xr ASR9K and numbered ACL's

Jos buoy at clear.net.nz
Thu Oct 16 08:08:41 UTC 2014

Thanks Alan and all those offering help with this. Your suggestion Alan of
using “($_ =~ /^\s+(\d+) (\w+) (.*\s)(.*)/)” has worked for me, I have
extra line breaks between ACL entries, but the ACL’s hold all the key data
they should now so I’m happy.
In my 3.1 install I had to adjust /home/rancid/lib/rancid/iosxr.pm as
noted.
Not sure if this is a bug or not, should the ACLSORT=NO disable this
feature entirely?

Cheers, Jos