[rancid] rancid : how to filter clogin -x or -c outcome

alligator94 alligator94 at laposte.net
Thu Apr 23 08:20:21 UTC 2015

Thanks for the info.
I would need some help as I am unable to make par(1) work.
My tests run on a test system.
In the same directory as clogin, I have created a file named "infile" which
contains the command to run. It contains 2 lines
# ( to indicate that the next one is a command)
clogin  -c "show users" hostname

Then I run ./par infile. Nothing happens but 3 empty log files are
created(par.log....)
I have tried different combinations without success.

I have not found any sample except the one coming with the man page which
doesn't help me.

Regards,
Gilles