[rancid] Fortinet Fortigate problem.

Nick Nauwelaerts nick.nauwelaerts at aquafin.be
Mon Apr 27 09:54:39 UTC 2015

heya,
i had a few issues on my fortinet running "v5.0,build0292,140801 (GA Patch 9)". the fnlogin bundled with rancid 3.2 didnt like the pager prompt "--More--" and fnrancid did some funky reformatting of whitespace when the "--More--" prompt was involved. Here are my diffs (read: fiddled until it worked) for both. disclaimer: only tested with 2 devices running the before mentioned fortios version, your experience may differ.

// nick