[rancid] Brocade TurboIron24

Alan McKinnon alan.mckinnon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 19:20:22 UTC 2015

I'd like to check we're all on the same page with regard to autoenable,
it's a topic that seems to cause much confusion.

It's used when the device enables that user automatically on login with
no need to explicitly run the enable command.

Are all your devices (with the exception of
DC-Cisco5525x.network.xxxx.com) set up to behave like that?