[rancid] rancid not working with partitions v11.x tmsh F5 LTM

Shaun Krok krok at krok.za.net
Mon Feb 9 08:15:36 UTC 2015

On 2015-02-08 23:16, Annie Lee wrote:
> Hi Shaun,
>
> Sorry. im new to this scripting and hope you dont mind me asking more
> on the bash thingy.
>
> 1) create a file under root privilege with the below contents : (root
> for the F5 or the rancid box) ? on the F5
>
>  #!/bin/bash
>  tmsh -q -c cd / ;list recursive
>
> 2) how do i call that via rancid ?
>
>  _{TMSH -Q LIST => WRITETERMTMSH},_

SNIP from the f5rancid script

# Main
# bigpipe commands, BIGIP v9 and v10
@bigpipe_commandtable = (
{'bigpipe version' => 'ShowVersion'},
{'bigpipe platform' => 'ShowPlatform'},
{'cat /config/bigip.license' => 'ShowLicense'},
{'bigpipe monitor list all' => 'ShowMonitor'},
{'bigpipe profile list' => 'ShowProfile'},
{'bigpipe base list' => 'ShowBaseRun'},
{'bigpipe db show' => 'ShowDb'},
{'bigpipe route static show' => 'ShowRouteStatic'},
#{'ls --full-time --color=never /config/ssl/ssl.crt' => 'ShowSslCrt'},
#{'ls --full-time --color=never /config/ssl/ssl.key' => 'ShowSslKey'},
{'bigpipe list' => 'WriteTermBIGPIPE'}
);
# tmsh commands, BIGIP v11
@tmsh_commandtable = (
{'tmsh show /sys version' => 'ShowVersion'},
{'tmsh show /sys hardware' => 'ShowHardware'},
{'tmsh show /sys license' => 'ShowLicense'},
#{'cat /config/ZebOS.conf' => 'ShowZebOSconf'},
#{'lsof -i :179' => 'ShowZebOSsockets'},
{'tmsh show /net route static' => 'ShowRouteStatic'},
#{'ls --full-time --color=never /config/ssl/ssl.crt' => 'ShowSslCrt'},
#{'ls --full-time --color=never /config/ssl/ssl.key' => 'ShowSslKey'},
#{'tmsh -q list' => 'WriteTermTMSH'},
#{'tmsh -q -c /"cd /;list recursive"/' => 'WriteTermTMSH'},
{'./f5part' => 'WriteTermTMSH'},

--
Shaun Krok
Tel: 050 2424 381