[rancid] Juniper

Thomas Greer tgreer at tsone.net.uk
Wed Feb 25 14:09:04 UTC 2015

### set system login class RANCID permissions access
### set system login class RANCID permissions admin
### set system login class RANCID permissions firewall
### set system login class RANCID permissions flow-tap
### set system login class RANCID permissions interface
### set system login class RANCID permissions network
### set system login class RANCID permissions routing
### set system login class RANCID permissions secret
### set system login class RANCID permissions security
### set system login class RANCID permissions snmp
### set system login class RANCID permissions storage
### set system login class RANCID permissions system
### set system login class RANCID permissions trace
### set system login class RANCID permissions view
### set system login class RANCID permissions view-configuration

set system login user rancid class RANCID
?