[rancid] Cisco Small Business and Rancid 3.2

Nick Nauwelaerts nick.nauwelaerts at aquafin.be
Fri Jul 10 14:56:00 UTC 2015

well, it's working for me with rancid 3.2. i have version 2.3.2a8 running but it also seems to work the the version from itnotes.eu.

what does it say if you run with your switch:
csbrancid -d 10.91.6.200

mine gives a decent:
executing csblogin -t 90 -c"show system;show version;show startup-config" 10.91.6.200
HIT COMMAND:cisco302-Olsene#show system
    In ShowSystem: cisco302-Olsene#show system
HIT COMMAND:cisco302-Olsene#show version
    In ShowVersion: cisco302-Olsene#show version
HIT COMMAND:cisco302-Olsene#show startup-config
    In ShowStartupConfig: cisco302-Olsene#show startup-config
10.91.6.200: found exit

i think it's just a type somewhere or some missing env variables. any idea where the error:
": no such file or directory
comes from? thats most likely a good indicator.

and if you havent reverted it yet, dont forget to use ";" with rancid 3.2 in rancid.types.conf

// nick