[rancid] RANCID squash the case

Ren, James James.Ren at sky.uk
Mon Jun 1 14:37:31 UTC 2015

Dear RANCID users,

I'm currently upgrading our RANCID system from 2.3.6 to 3.1.  With regards to your reply on http://www.shrubbery.net/pipermail/rancid-discuss/2014-November/007913.html, Heasley and Hank mentioned "the login scripts squash the case of their command-line host/device argument(s)".

Would you please let me know where I can remove this function? I tried to search for the whole directory but was unable to locate the proper place to change it.

Many thanks in advance,

James Ren
Network Engineer

4 Victoria Square  |   St Albans    |  Hertfordshire  |  AL1 3TF

T: +44 (0)1727 421038
M:+44 (0)752 3262559
W: www.sky.com<http://www.sky.com/>

[cid:image001.png at 01D09C80.DF5215B0]

Information in this email including any attachments may be privileged, confidential and is intended exclusively for the addressee. The views expressed may not be official policy, but the personal views of the originator. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete it from your system. You should not reproduce, distribute, store, retransmit, use or disclose its contents to anyone. Please note we reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communication through our internal and external networks. SKY and the SKY marks are trademarks of Sky plc and Sky International AG and are used under licence. Sky UK Limited (Registration No. 2906991), Sky-In-Home Service Limited (Registration No. 2067075) and Sky Subscribers Services Limited (Registration No. 2340150) are direct or indirect subsidiaries of Sky plc (Registration No. 2247735). All of the companies mentioned in this paragraph are incorporated in England and Wales and share the same registered office at Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.