[rancid] missed cmd(s): all commands

Jim P jabbyjim at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 15:31:54 UTC 2015

greetings. I have been googling like crazy but I am unable to figure out
what this error means in the logs. What is "all commands?" was I supposed
to put them in?

Here is the log itself. The switch is an HP, which I put appropriately in
the router.db file. (x.x.x.x;hp;up)

-----------------------------
[rancid at localhost logs]$ more Switches.20150610.110807
starting: Wed Jun 10 11:08:07 EDT 2015

cvs add: x.x.x.x already exists, with version number 1.1
Added x.x.x.xx

Trying to get all of the configs.
x.x.x.x: missed cmd(s): all commands
x.x.x.x: clogin error: Error: TIMEOUT reached
x.x.x.x: End of run not found
;

has anyone seen this before. I am fairly new to Rancid. This is my 2nd day
playing around w/it

thanks for any help

Jim