[rancid] STACKID and Brocade

Gerhard Mourani gmourani at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 15:10:29 UTC 2015

Hello,

On Rancid version 3.1, I’m still receiving lot of diff related to the following:

 !   800 MHz ARM processor ARMv5TE, 400 MHz bus
 ! 65536 KB flash memory
 !   512 MB DRAM
- ! STACKID 1  system uptime is 46 days 16 hours 20 minutes 22 seconds
+ ! STACKID 1  system uptime is 47 days 4 hours 20 minutes 20 seconds
 ! The system : started=warm start	 reloaded=by "reload"
 !
 ! System Monitoring (Sysmon) is: enabled
 ! Sysmon timer = 3 minutes

On the foundry.pm file, there is a code line related to this to make it hide but seem to me that it doesn’t work!

        # remove uptime on newer switches
        s/(STACKID \d+)\s+system uptime is.*$/$1/;

Gerhard,