[rancid] Alternatives to cleartext password in .cloginrc ?

Matt Almgren matta at surveymonkey.com
Wed May 6 15:19:52 UTC 2015

Ssh keys are still on the table and that is one of the alternatives.
However, I¹d like to use TAC+ as well for authorization and accounting.

However, I¹m not finding too much information for incorporating TAC+ with
SSH keys.   If we went that route, that would probably solve most of our
issues - albeit more of a headache to roll out.

Thanks, Matt