[rancid] blank config files

Scott Granados scott.granados at gmail.com
Thu May 7 17:10:36 UTC 2015

This is the exact problem I had and Kenneth set me straight.

in your routers.db file make sure you use a ; in stead of a : so for example

bobsrouter.bobu.edu;juniper;up

the normal method previously was to use a : but that no longer does the trick.  You’llhave the exact symptoms that you’re expressing.

Thanks

Scott