[rancid] Old lockfile still exists

Gerhard Mourani gmourani at gmail.com
Wed May 13 14:27:04 UTC 2015

Seem to be ok. If I run each one manually with command like -> /usr/bin/rancid-run -r x.x.x.x it work!
But when I run them with -> /usr/bin/rancid-run Fortinet, then the process never end!
strace /usr/bin/rancid-run Fortinet never finish.

Can see the following in the log: cvs status: [13:41:26] waiting for rancid's lock in /var/lib/rancid/CVS/Fortinet/configs