[rancid] Dealing with autocommand

Joe Chiarelli JCHIAREL at cablevision.com
Mon Nov 9 14:35:55 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am trying to get rancid to work with my cisco 2621 terminal servers.

However after the use logs in ,we use the autocommand to run the menu feature to access the other systems.

line vty 0 3
 access-class 1 in
 exec-timeout 30 0
 password {hashed}
 autocommand menu termsrv
 transport input telnet
 transport output telnet

 How can I send the menu command I have configured to exit the menu on login so rancid will run its commands to backup the config?

Thanks,
Joe

The information transmitted in this email and any of its attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information concerning Cablevision and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete and destroy the communication and all of the attachments you have received and all copies thereof.