[rancid] Cant enable , privileged user with "#" prompt

Piarres Beobide pi at beobide.net
Wed Oct 28 10:27:16 UTC 2015

Hello

first greet everyone and apologize for my low English

I want use rancid to manage large site configuration backups but I have a
problem with some Cisco devices.

To log in this devices we use a little privileged user an then we need to
enable to get configuration but the prompt for this user is "#" , I cant
change this log procedure and I think rancid not enable because the program
assumes that you already are enabled.

Searching the web I fount this solution [1], but I cant find the code to
change in clogin script.

Can any help me ?

[1] - http://networking-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=16699