[rancid] what

Robert Drake rdrake at direcpath.com
Thu Oct 29 15:45:55 UTC 2015

With newer versions you can use git to manage the configs.  I would
recommend gitlab rather than cvsweb because it's a bit nicer.

opennms is very good if you need a full network monitoring system but it
can be painful to setup.  Primarily it's rancid integration allows you
to add/remove devices via the web interface.  I'm not sure if the web
interface to view changes or if you would need a separate program like
gitlab or cvsweb.