[rancid] rancid not completely reading config on cisco

Jessica Cohen jcohen at AllenTek.com
Fri Apr 1 22:20:29 UTC 2016

Hello,

Recently one of my groups has starting having an issue where it doesn't seem to completely read the config of the cisco switches it's polling. Consequently, rancid reports constant changes even though there aren't any. It will only show half the config then on the next poll the full config. I'm checking every 12 cisco switches every 5 minutes. None of the 40 other groups are having this issue. I've googled but I'm not having any luck. Suggestions?