[rancid] Rancid and Cisco Small Business SG500

Alex DEKKER rancid at ale.cx
Tue Dec 20 11:57:48 UTC 2016

On 2016-12-19 18:04, heasley wrote:
> Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 09:44:49AM +0000, Richard Savage:

>> + ! 1     06,13:16:41
>> + ! 2     06,13:16:45
>> + ! 3     06,13:16:41
>>   !
>>   !       Unit             SW version         Boot version         HW
>> version
>>   !------------------- ------------------- -------------------
>> -------------------
>>
>> Is there a way that rancid can ignore this so that we don't get a diff
>> everytime rancid is run?
>
> I've imported a version of cisco-sb for rancid 4.0, but need a little
> more
> info to address this problem.  Can you tell me from which command this
> output comes and show me the raw output?

show system:

$ csblogin sg500x

User Name:cisco
Password:***********

SG500X#sho system
System Description:                       SG500X-24P 24-Port Gigabit
with 4-Port 10-Gigabit PoE Stackable Managed Switch
System Up Time (days,hour:min:sec):       486,05:08:01
System Contact:
System Name:                              SG500X
System Location:                          SG500X
System MAC Address:                       d4:d7:48:d3:8e:16
System Object ID:                         1.3.6.1.4.1.9.6.1.85.24.2

Fans Status:                              OK

           Unit            Temperature (Celsius)            Status
            1                        39                       OK

SG500X#quit

alexd