[rancid] Gathering switch information via SNMP or web interfaces

Incudie incudie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 00:43:27 UTC 2016

I've been working on something similar for Sonicwalls using python and
selenium. Perhaps you can have selenium call up Firefox into xvfb (to keep
it headless), connect to your device and download the config, then pipe the
config into rancid using the wraprancid script mentioned.

Hopefully I'm understanding your correctly.

-Tim