[rancid] Nexus 1000v switch-router

Charles T. Brooks Charles.Brooks at hbcs.org
Tue Jul 5 16:42:17 UTC 2016

Correction to previous email:  inverting the VTP logic *does* result in the 5Ks having "show vlan" output in their rancid config files.  So, since that's apparently the desired behavior you'll probably want to keep that.

I'll probably take the "show vlan" command out of my own config, since I find it generates too much noise in my infrastructure and I've got all the vlan information in "show running-config" anyway.

The other change, though, (return -1 on invalid command) broke all Nexus backups.  You don't want that one!

--Charlie