[rancid] Rancid via proxy host

Adrian A. Dimitrov adrian.dimitrov at efellows.bg
Wed Oct 12 11:51:01 UTC 2016

Hello All ,

I am new to rancid. I am still testing it, but so far is working perfectly fine for me.

Now what I need is to back up the configuration of devices that are beyond my network. My idea is to install only one rancid server in our network and to make and collect the back ups from remote hosts In the customers environment. For this purpose I will use our monitoring system which has it's own agents in each customer environment. How can I do this? I am using the latest version downloaded from the official site.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Adrian Dimitrov
[eFellows-Mark-RGB_Sign]